Complete Build – Passive Home
- Timber Frame with 350mm Wall Cellulose insulation
- Fully airtight to a rating of 0.4
- 600mm Cellulose Attic Insulation
- Solar panels and rainwater harvest system Location: Ballypickas
We have installed a number of Kore foundations. One of the most important decisions you will make building your home is the base it will sit on so it is important to work with a qualified architect or engineer before making that decision. Site conditions must be taken into consideration. There are different foundations eg. , strip foundation, raft foundations and pile foundations. The core foundation works very like a raft foundation in that it is all reinforced by steel and looks like one big slab in appearance to hold the weight of the structure.
1. There is no thermal bridging.
2. The price is comparable to traditional foundations, sometimes cheaper.
3. Achieved excellent U value.
4. Improves underfloor heating output.
5. Suitable for all grounds and construction sites( timber walls, cavity walls, solid) and reduces carbon footprint. It’s a fully engineered system.
We also do strip foundations in accordance with the budget.
We are delighted with our attick conversion .Shane and his team were very professional and reliable.It has made such a difference to our home. kind Regards
We contacted SR Building Services about our new build and from the first consultation to the end we were very impressed .We would definitely contact Shane for any further works
Dear Shane,just a quick note to thank you hard work you carried out to our property.We are very pleased with the quality of the end result and your professional manner throughout the renovations.I will definitely be recommending you.Kind regards
We had Shane complete the roof and air tightness on our home and they were efficient and ptoffesional throughout. I have recommended him to my friends who are doing an extension
If you are interested in any of our services please contact us to discuss your requirements